Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar "with the mother"





I'm a HUGE advocate of Apple Cider Vinegar... last year I had cold after cold from January till August (no joke) I was put on antibiotics several times, took tons of cold meds, allergy meds, nose spray, eye drops yaddda yaddda - nothing worked... I finally started taking ACV and it got rid of all my symptoms within a couple weeks. I've been taking it off and on ever since for general wellness... and twice to three times a day at the first sign of a cold or flu coming on. It tastes sooo gross but when you are as sick as I was you'll do anything to make it go away --- and stay away. So far it's done this body good and I recommend everyone else try it too! **stepping down from soap box now** lol :)

http://www.foodmatters.tv/_webapp_448797/Apple_Cider_Vinegar_-_The_Wonder_'Drug'_of_Yesterday_and_Today

Take 1-2 teaspoons in 6-8 ounces of water… and chug it. However I prefer to drink it through a straw.

The best ACV is organic raw apple cider vinegar “with the mother”… and it has to have the mother for it to be effective... that's where the enzymes are! You can find it at any local grocery store… AND it’s only a few $’s!

http://bragg.com/products/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar.html

No comments: